- Add all of the ingredients for the marinade to the blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the skirt steak and let marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Load one chimney full of B&B Charcoal Competition Oak Briquets and light it.
- Build the coals in the middle once they are ready to go.
- Sear each side to your liking and then cook offset until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Garnish with onions and cilantro.
**We know everyone has their own preference for the internal temperature of beef, this is just ours. You can pull it from the grill earlier or later depending on what you like.**